Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The top five blogs I check every day

  1. Rabbi Lazar Brody
    I may not always agree, but I find that he started out as a soldier and became a rabbi to be amazing and something I am not sure I could manage.
  2. Rabbi Without A Cause
    RWAC gives an excellent inside view of the daily issues and thoughts of your average currently serving and preaching rabbi. I think it important to give consideration to that, that a rabbi only human and has as many questions and feelings as you do.
  3. DovBear et al
    I even read Bray's posts and replies without instantly dismissing him.

    XGH
    The twin blog to the above, in my mind joined at the hip.
  4. Baal Devarim
    I rather like the brilliant spots that bubble up here.
  5. Wolfish Musings
    Various blogs you cannot easily relate to and this is not one of them.

I still check out RenReb but she's posted nothing in what feels like forever now, and several others like Orthomom, but every day, I check these five for sure.

1 comment:

BrooklynWolf said...

Thank you, suitepotato, for the link and the kind words.

The Wolf